Foos Gavin Law Firm attorneys have over 30 years experience. We have represented numerous clients that have been victimized by a trucker. We know the right approach to take with such a case – obtaining the right documents, taking statements from the key people. Our attorneys are aggressive in litigation and understand the traumatic nature of such injuries. Truck injuries are often similar to those caused by motorcycle injuries and can result in traumatic brain injuries.
Our attorneys fight in and out of court for you with the one aim of getting you the compensation to make up for your harms and losses. Attorney David Foos has helped hundreds of personal injury victims and will understand your special case. Trucking accident cases are complex and must be handled by an experienced personal injury attorney like David Foos. Trucking accident cases are more complex because:
- The severe injuries often caused such as traumatic brain injury, or burn injuries
- The complex State and Federal regulations that dictate safety checks and equipment violations for “semi-trucks”
- The possibility of numerous responsible parties
- The complexity of the information necessary to obtain
- The different causes such as “jack-knifing” or “roll-under” type accidents
Our attorneys possess the experience and skill necessary to fight your case to a favorable conclusion.